FALL MINI-SESSIONS ARE BACK! // OCTOBER 7TH + NOVEMBER 3RD // SAN FRANCISCO // The holidays are just around the corner and we are excited to announce our annual Bay Area mini-session dates! Fall is the perfect time to share our offerings with you all.Read More
HELLO EVERYONE - I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WELL!
If you were a client in the past, are a client now or are a lucky future client; this applies to you! Kreate Photography recently partnered with Basic Invite. My goal is to help my clients have access to affordable, yet high-quality resources for their paper goods + stationary. Photographs are meant to be shared and this will make that much easier (and cheaper) for you! It is pretty simple. If you are a client of mine - you have access to 20% OFF sitewide, for anything you need.
Basic Invite offers an array of clean, unique and high-quality print products. Aside from wedding related products, you can find a variety of thank you card templates, birth announcements, holiday cards, party invites, business card templates, stationery, and printables. You are more than welcome to use this code for personal use, or business (Thrive Session clients, this shout-out is for you!).
GO TO BASIC INVITE, DESIGN & USE MY PROMO CODE AT CHECKOUT!
OUR OFFERINGS, YOUR WAY.
- WEDDING INVITATIONS
- Wedding Invitations
- Real Wood
- Black Tie
- SAVE THE DATE
- Save the Date Cards
- Upload Your Own
- Real Wood
- WEDDING DAY
- Menu Cards
- Guest Books
- Place Cards
- WEDDING PARTY
- Bridal Shower
- Rehearsal Dinner
- BRIDAL SHOWER
- Bridal Shower Cards
- Bridal Shower Stickers
- THANK YOU
- Thank You Cards
- Foil Thank You
- Photo Thank You
This shoot was a collaboration with talented female-owned businesses throughout San Francisco, inspired by the wild botanicals of California, native plants, and unique, stylish details. Our color scheme was influenced by the organic color palette of the California coastline (burnt amber ice plant, abundant greenery, golden poppies, and soft aqua water).
Shell Dance Orchid Garden features a series of beautifully curated greenhouses filled with lush, exotic botanical rarities that sit above HWY 1 in Pacifica, CA. This setting was aesthetically perfect for our shoot. It was important to us to feature a mixed-race couple, small businesses with BIG talent and creative, unique taste across the board. Liza of Studio DBI was my partner in crime for bringing this shoot to life, and we hope you enjoy ;) The combination of the distinctive details, bohemian accents, and chic flair are unparalleled. We’ve both been in the wedding industry for 10+ years, and have not seen this done before! It is our goal to inspire readers, couples and wedding professionals alike, to take the road less traveled and bring energetic, artistic elegance to the wedding industry.
· Photography: @kreate_photography // http://www.kreatephotography.com/
· Planning + Design: @studiodbi // https://www.studiodbi.com/
· Florals Design: @bewilderisms // https://www.bewilderfloral.com/
· Beauty: @marisaperel // http://www.marisaperel.com/
· Jewelry + Rings: @portergulch // https://www.portergulch.com/
· Ring Box: @essellesf // https://www.essellesf.com/
· Bridal Boutique: @wild_bride // https://www.wildbride.us/
· Bridal Gown Designer: @islandtribe_ // https://shop.islandtribeusa.com/
· Bride’s Shoes: @carlos_shoes // https://www.carlosshoes.com/
· Stationery: Bright Line Studio @thebrightlinestudio // https://linktr.ee/thebrightlinestudio
· Tabletop Rentals: @brighteventrentals // https://bright.com/
· Linens: @latavolalinen // https://latavolalinen.com/
· Bride: @elenaschwabe
· Groom: @cameronjmatthews916 // http://www.cameronjamesmatthews.com/
· Groom's Suit: @stitchandtie // https://stitchandtie.com/
· Dessert: @miette // https://www.miette.com/
· Venue: Shelldance Orchid Gardens // @shelldance_gardens // http://www.shelldance.com/
Last May, I had the pleasure of meeting the most incredible group of people and the most wonderful couple, Alex + Joe. This wedding was filled with personal details, laughter, old friends and of course, the white sandy beaches of Cancun which brought all the tropical vibes! I arrived the Friday of the rehearsal dinner and had the pleasure of meeting the crew prior to the wedding. Although Saturday was warm and humid, there was a calmness in the air and we all had a BLAST! Alex and I hit it off from our first phone call, and it was clear why :) This group of friends had me laughing and engaged all day long. When it finally came time for the couples session - my inspiration was through the roof. Their love was effortless, authentic and genuine. What more could I ask for in a destination wedding experience!? ENOJY!